Canvas size: 25x35cm
Type: Partial Drill
Diamond painting is the epitome of fun crafts – you get to have the fun of sparkles, puzzles, logic and hobby in the form of a compact diamond painting kit. However, Special Glow in the Dark diamond paintings make for amazing diamond painting kits, because they have diamonds with a crystal shine. They are more beautiful, fun and stylish.
Special diamond paintings are called so because the diamonds/beads/stones used are made specially for each painting. The sizes, shapes and designs of diamonds are different for each painting according to their designs. Special diamond paintings have following exclusive features:
- Special Diamonds (that shine like crystals)
- Shapes and Sizes of Diamonds are according to the design of the painting.
- High quality Printed Canvas
- They are More beautiful than Normal Diamond Paintings.
All of our Diamond Art Kits are:
- Comes with additional beads to accentuate your diamond painting experience by making it shinier and more beautiful
- Comes in a variety of colors, types and patterns, so you can choose what you love the most
- Shipped worldwide, so all aspiring diamond painting fans can have the wholesome experience of working on the special diamond painting canvas
So, to experience the ultimate diamond painting experience, order your special diamond painting NOW!
Premium Tool Set for Diamond Painting:
- 1. Self Adhesive Canvas
- 2. Diamond Applicator Pen
- 3. A set of Tweezers
- 4. A Tray to sort Diamonds
- 5. Glue
- 6. Labeled bags of diamonds
|United States||14-24 days|
|United Kingdom||15-25 days|
|Finland, Sweden, Norway||12-25 days|
|France, Netherlands||10-25 days|
|Rest of the World||
Factors such as logistics and delays at customs may impact delivery time.
If you don't receive your order (excluding custom prints) in 45 days, Please contact us.
I just completed this diamond painting( the wolf) and not only was the quality amazing but the artwork itself was stunning. And as an added bonus, the white diamonds that outline the wolfs features glow in the dark! I have definitely fallen in love with this one and can’t wait to start on diamond painting number 56( I admit, I’m a little obsessed lol).😊😊😊